CFA Access Scholarship Personal Statement Sample

CFA Access Scholarship 适用于那些无法全额负担CFA考试的注册费和报名费,而需求助学金机会的考生。

Please see below my personal statement and personal financial statement used for the entry submission.

Please note that this is to serve only as a guide and not to be copied for your own application.

Personal Statement:

One of my career objectives is to become a leading Investment/ Financial Adviser with great intellectual resources and skills required for the delivery of a value added, timely and personalized client service. The CFA charter is an internationally respected qualification, with its members driving development of capital markets and spear heading development projects especially in Africa where I come from. Having the CFA charter is a sign of competence and professionalism in the Investment Banking Service field. Also, the knowledge learned is a distinguishing factor among investment professionals. The CFA charter would increase my knowledge base, improve my marketability and also produce an agent for change in Africa and West Africa in particular as I intend to focus on Africa-based projects. My goal is to complete the CFA exams by the age of 26 (currently 23) and the CFA access scholarship would help me achieve my goal of becoming a CFA charter holder faster as I would otherwise spend a long period saving up for the exam fees.

zz from How I won a scholarship from the CFA Institute | David Apaflo's Blog